The Bell GT5 Carbon Helmet is designed primarily for closed-car forms of
racing and offers high-end features and performance in a lightweight carbon FIA/Snell version. The
versatile design allows the GT5 Carbon to be used as a large eyeport helmet
with a standard shield or an open helmet with an adjustable visor peak, combining the feel of an open-face with the protection of a full face model.
The GT5 Carbon is compatible with side air and top forced air attachments for use with an external cooling system. Bell offers a version of the GT5 Carbon with integrated hydration (drink tube) and radio communication.
Ultra-lightweight carbon shell
- Advanced multi-density, multi piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance
- Large eye opening for optimal use in closed cockpit cars
- Full ventilation system featuring front chin bar, forehead and top vents
- Compatible with side air and top air attachments available separately (use with external cooling system)
- Integrated channels in face piece offers multiple options to install drink tube and radio systems
- Factory installed Hans anchors as original equipment
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet
- GT5 Carbon RD (radio and drink tube) version available with Bell's 4 conductor radio helmet kit (coil style) and drink tube kit pre-installed.
- Shield and pivot kit: SE05, SV (SE03/SE05)