The Impact Air Vapor Carbon Fiber Racing Helmet is another exclusive safety solution that has tried and true features for every racer in every form of motorsports. Impact’s unique “Ripple Effect” aerodynamic modeling controls airflow around the helmet for stability while the extended chin foil captures downward airflow to reduce helmet lift and buffeting. A high-bypass air induction system circulates air around the head and face as stale air is channeled towards the rear vents. Featuring a slightly narrowed eyeport with excellent peripheral vision, the Carbon Fiber Air Vapor is the ideal choice for racers concerned with track debris entering the cockpit. Like all Impact helmets, the CF Air Vapor includes our “Intelligent Gray Matter” (a variable-density, single-piece inner liner) upholstered with fire-retardant soft-knit Nomex® material for superior comfort and fire protection. The helmet finishes off with our heavy-duty 1/8” polycarbonate shield with three-position detent, a Kevlar® chin strap with dual D-ring closure, and includes removable cheek pads. Optionally available cheek pads are available in a variety of thicknesses and configurations to provide a custom fit.
- Snell SA2015 Certification
- Made in the USA
- Shell Construction of 100% Carbon Fiber.
- "Ripple Effect" boundary layer created by shell shape, stabilizes helmet/head in high speed ariflow.
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra).
- Fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.
- California Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warning.ca.gov/