The Impact Crew Fueler Helmet now features a Snell SA2020 rating, as many professional motorsports are now requiring rated helmets for pit crew fuelers. Featuring an all-axis eye port for a panoramic view, the Impact Crew Fueler is the ideal choice for maintaining awareness when the pit box goes hot. The 1/8” heavy-duty polycarbonate shield provides excellent visual acuity while the Nomex covered gasket provides a tight-seal with excellent thermal performance. The Impact Crew Fueler is finished with our “Intelligent Gray Matter” helmet liner and is upholstered with a soft-knit Nomex® interior ensuring superior impact and fire protection.
- Snell SA2020 Certification
- Made in the USA
- Shell construction featuring proprietary lightweight composites.
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.
- California Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warning.ca.gov/