The Impact Vapor Carbon Fiber Helmet features a unique “Ripple Effect” aerodynamic modeling and lightweight construction. The design of the Carbon Fiber Vapor helmet provides added stability to accommodate high-speed airflow, while Impact’s integrated venting and air circulation system provides cooling comfort. In addition to our exclusive “Intelligent Gray Matter” liner (a single-piece, variable-density liner), the Vapor helmet features a fire retardant soft-knit Nomex® interior and also includes removable cheek pads. Optionally available cheek pads are available in a variety of thicknesses and configurations to provide a custom fit. Integrated crown and chin bar vents provide fog free ventilation keeping you cool and comfortable all race long. The Impact Vapor is finished with a fire-retardant Kevlar® chin strap with dual D-Ring closure and our 1/8” polycarbonate shield with three-position detent.
- Snell SA2015 Certification
- Made in the USA
- Shell Construction of 100% Carbon Fiber.
- Chin bar vents for needed venting and circulation.
- Tapered lower design allowing for additional clearance between the helmet and the frontal head restraint device.
- California Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warning.ca.gov/