The Impact Vapor LS Carbon Fiber Racing Helmet features ultra-light carbon fiber construction making this Impact’s lightest weight helmet on the market. Aggressive chin-bar styling provides for additional room for the microphone while integrated vents offer cooling, fog-free comfort. Superior ambient noise attenuation is achieved through the use of Impact’s proprietary insulation foam creating a quieter race environment and reducing the potential for noise fatigue. The Impact Vapor LS also offers a tapered design allowing for additional clearance between the helmet and the frontal head restraint device, thus minimizing interference between these two safety systems. Manufactured using Impact’s exclusive “Intelligent Gray Matter” inner liner (a variable-density, single-piece helmet liner) and upholstered with fire-retardant soft-knit Nomex® material for superior comfort and fire protection, the Vapor LS also includes removable cheek pads. Optionally available cheek pads are available in a variety of thicknesses and configurations to provide a custom fit. A wide-angle, wrap-around eye port, Kevlar® chin strap with dual D-ring closure, and a 1/8” polycarbonate shield with exceptional visual acuity finish off the newest addition to Impact’s line of Made in the USA helmets.
- Snell SA2015 Certification
- Made in the USA
- Shell Construction of 100% Carbon Fiber
- Aggressive chin-bar styling provides for additional room for the microphone.
- Integrated vents offer cooling, fog-free comfort.
- Tapered lower design allowing for additional clearance between the helmet and the frontal head restraint device.
- California Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warning.ca.gov/