K1 Single Layer Nomex Balaclava
The K1 Double Layer Nomex Balaclava is a great head sock for both karters and auto racers. Constructed from double-layer Nomex for enhanced breathability and comfort, and featuring a reverse stitched design for a closer and less obstructive fit, our fire-resistant balaclava head sock is a great addition for individuals who regularly complete while wearing a helmet. Not only can it provide additional comfort, but it will make you safer in the unfortunate event that an accident results in a fire. Put simply, if you race karts or are involved in auto racing, we highly recommend our Nomex balaclava head sock.
The K1 Double Layer Nomex Balaclava is developed to offer amateur and experienced racers alike a number of attractive benefits. And we've made these benefits available at an incredibly affordable price.
- FIA Homologation
- Double-layer Nomex fabric for enhanced protection
- Reverse stitched for added comfort
- Provides extra protection in the event of an accident
- Keeps your helmet clean and sweat-free
- Meets FIA compliance for competition eligibility