K1 Flex Glove - SFI 3.3/5 & FIA 8856-2000
The K1 Flex Nomex Glove is our most advanced, premium driver's glove to date. Complying with both FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 homologation standards, the Flex glove is constructed with the absolute highest lightweight bonded Nomex on the market. Featuring a seemless, pre-curved palm and finger design that naturally flows with the contour of the hand, the palm of the Flex glove is strategically engineered with an ultra-grip, fire resistant silicon surface for improved flexibility, grip and comfort. This ultra-lightweight glove is built with minimal external stitching and is available in premium contrasting fluorescent and standard colors.
- Complies with both SFI 3.3/5 and FIA 8856-2000 homologation standards
- Premium lightweight 2-layer bonded Nomex with flame resistant aramid inner lining for ultimate feel and protection
- Minimal external stitching seams to eliminate discomfort and pressure points while driving
- Printed fire-resistant ultra-grip palm and design for increased comfort, grip and weight savings
- Double stitched, tapered wrist enclosure with 180 degree elastic fastener for secure fit