The Zamp RZ-60 Helmet features a lightweight Aramid shell and plush fitting interior. The stylish shell design gives lower coverage in the chin area. Ear cups and ear pads are included, allowing you to customize your helmet to hear what you need to hear. This model is a classic design that will work for many racers at a great value for an Aramid shell helmet.
- Snell SA2020 Certification
- Aramid mix shell for traditional style lightweight helmet
- Air system allows you to run natural air, forced air, and air plugs in the top air inlet; open air chin bar venting
- Plush fire retardant performance fit removable/washable ultra-soft interior with EPS chin bar foam
- Z-20 series 3mm clear shield with tear off posts at 12.25 inch center posts using banana style tear offs
- Hydration hole/plug front and center in chin bar with easy set up. Remove plug to install accessory hydration kit.
- Ear cups and ear pads to give driver quieter environment to hear what you need to hear. Easy integration of communication equipment with cheek
- M6 inserts for head & neck restraint