Z-Tech Series 6A Head & Neck Restraint
The new series 6A has new features never seen before in the Head and Neck Restraint market. These new patent pending features included.
- SFI 38.1 certification
- High back provides more natural pull angle and easier side to side movement
- Advanced axis adjustment allows you to adjust width, arm angle, and arm width. Fits different body shapes and sizes and adjusts to different race vehicles.
- Super lightweight at approximately 925 grams
- Extremely comfortable feels like you have nothing on
- 02 Spring Clip Quick Connect makes it even easier to connect or disconnect the device from the helmet
- Dual compound frame specialized fiberglass reinforced nylon is used for the shoulder frame offering leading structural characteristics. Arms made with modified alloy material give the device a dampening characteristic in a crash. The two materials work together offering excellent performance
- Stainless steel hardware screws and binary post built with high quality and strength to give long lasting strength
- Kevlar webbing tether connects helmet to restraint and offers good side to side motion during use
- Belt Channel with Wings accepts 2” or 3” belts
- Replaceable padding washable/replaceable padding gives ease to clean and/or replace for continued comfort
- Helmet hardware all hardware needed for one helmet